Sebenza Forwarding does not merely perform the functions relative to a clearing house. It is recognised that, in our responsible task as an integral part of the enterprise, we are to ensure that the maximum economical landed cost and ease of conveyance is afforded to the shipping requirements of our customers. We can provide Marine Insurance on Exports, as well as cover for the duration of the period that cargo is warehoused on our premises, until export dispatch or local delivery.
Therefore we undertake to attend to and provide various types of value added services including:-
- Board of Trade Representations
- Import and other Permit Applications
- Classification Disputes
- Certificates of Origin and Consular Carnets
- Refund and Drawback Services and Governmental Department Representations as they effect certain shipments.
Our employees are constantly attending a wide range of training programs and currently qualifications from senior University level to Dangerous Goods airline courses are held by every level of Senior Management to through Junior Clerical level. A competent professional team is therefore at your disposal.
Favourable Marine Insurance tariff can be obtained from Sebenza Forwarding. It is imperative that your cargo must be insured at all times to cover "in transit" and "warehousing" either by Sebenza Forwarding or under you own insurance policy. It is also imperative that you have effective cover in respect of the institute cargo clauses (all risk) A, B, and C on a "warehouse to warehouse" basis.
Please consult with Sebenza Forwarding for more information. It is the responsibility of the customer to provide Sebenza Forwarding with the full details of any Insurance Cover Specifications held independently.
We provide, in conjunction with our International network, logistic services as follows:-
- Import Air & Sea Shipments
- Export Air & Sea Shipments
- International Forwarding experience covering all the complex factors relative to the correct and reliable movement of cargo
- Customs clearance
- Warehousing - both Bonded and Free
- Track-and-Trace on all shipments
- Members of all major Local & International Freight Forwarding Associations
- Specialised In-house Consulting
We are currently involved with a major duty saving exercise on behalf of our of our clients.